Saturday, March 28, 2009

You do realize...

that the first quarter of this year is almost gone!!! Oh my.

Anyway, as for some updates, Caden is home and in PT. Please keep him in your prayers for his continued recovery.

Enrique is back in Catacamas Honduras. He's been home a week now and I wish I could have been there to see his welcome home! Can't wait to visit him when we are there in July and see how much English he remembers!

Pray for Chase! Chase is fighting a battle with cancer and needs lots of prayers! Please remember Chase and ask that God will guide the doctors as to how to treat him. Be with his family and be with Mica, and those that are traveling to be with him.

Earlier, I posted a recipe for peach cobbler. Well, I just baked one this morning.



We are having 5th Sunday luncheon at church tomorrow. So I baked the cobbler, a Mexican Cheesecake, and am getting ready to cook King Ranch Casserole. Smells really good in here. Better get back to it.

Compartir Esperanza!

Carole & David

No comments: