Monday, June 23, 2008

OK, I just had to post this...

In the first post, I had a picture of Olga and Alba Ruth. Olga's son, Enrique is doing better, but has a long road ahead of him. The surgical wound is slowly healing. I think all of the nurses on the trip stopped by to check on him, and/or take him to the clinic, etc... I didn't see Olga until Friday night. We just hugged and hugged and cried. As for Alba Ruth, I only saw her for a short time and later found out she has a growth (cyst?) on her kidney and she needs surgery. Please pray for Alba Ruth. That she gets the medical help she needs. I can't remember, but the surgery would be very costly, and here in the states, we would just have it. Not so in Honduras. Seeing the picture again, and remembering the time we spent with those two Godly women last year, I had to ask you to remember both of them in your prayers. It's now after 11 and Brittny and Mike should be in Wichita Falls now and the group from Naples should be home as well.

So, I'm gonna shower and hit the bed asap.

Compartir Esperanza!

Carole & David

No comments: