Sunday, June 15, 2008

OK, So I'm not a proof reader...

Yes, I need a proofreader. If you've read the two previous blogs, you will see several mistakes. Even though I read and re-read, some still slip by me. I don't however, work for the Jacksboro Gazette-News. In the June 10, 2008 issue, the following caption went with a photo of the '08 JHS graduating class.

"Graduation night
The Jacksboro High School Class of 2008 performs “??” for parents, friends, teachers and members of the community during Friday night’s graduation ceremony. Commencement also included presentation of scholarships and other accolades, speeches and a fond farewell from the graduates."


So, if anyone knows exactly what song "??" is, I would like to hear it. If anyone wants to volunteer to proofread my material, come on by. I'm going to keep my day jobs..... ;o)

Compartir Esperanza

No comments: